The recipe for Cress For light hair
Cress is one of the most important natural ingredients that nature has endowed us with, which contains a lot of Health and aesthetic benefits. It contains a lot of nutrients necessary to strengthen the hair roots and strengthen the follicles.
Here’s a recipe for lovage cress to thicken light hair naturally.
- 1 cup of Cress
- 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil
Method of preparation
- Grind the cress well to get a fine powder.
- Mix the cress powder with olive oil and put the mixture in a metal bowl on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and set aside until it cools completely.
- The resulting mixture is kept in an airtight sterile bottle.
- Distribute an appropriate amount of the resulting mixture to massage the scalp and hair strands, then cover the hair and leave for a full hour before rinsing thoroughly using shampoo.
- Repeat the use of the mixture of Cress with olive oil on the hair once a week for best results.